SOCIAL CIRCLE PRIMARY SCHOOL
2020-2021 PRE-K LOTTERY REGISTRATION
February 24th–28th, 2020 8:30-10:30 a.m. and 3:00-5:30 p.m.
Click Here To View Flyer
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION?
- Anyone interested in registering their child for Pre-K at Social Circle Primary School should print out a copy of the Pre-K Lottery Registration form. This form should be completed and brought to Social Circle Primary School during the dates and times listed above. Submission of this form and the required documentation during these dates and times will include the child in the Lottery drawing for a spot in our Pre-K program for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The drawing will be held on March 2nd and all parents will be contacted by March 6th. ( Only those who submit all required documentation by February 28th at 5:30 will be entered into the drawing.)
- We will be holding a screening for each child on April 24th. Please make sure to schedule a time for this. Your child will need to be present for this.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER?
- YOUR CHILD MUST BE FOUR YEARS OLD on or before September 1, 2020.
Pre-K Registration Parent Checklist (click for copy)
Please submit this information by February 28, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
- Pre-K Seat Drawing Registration Form (Click to download form)
- Waiting List English Version Waiting List Spanish Version
- Proof of Age (Child must be 4 years old by September 1)*
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Residence*
You will need COPIES OF two documents (containing the name of the parent or legal guardian with whom your child resides): 1) property rental, lease agreement, or mortgage contract and 2) utility bill (electric or gas with service address clearly listed). If you are the legal guardian of a child, you must bring guardianship documents containing name and address of the custodial person.
*If you live with someone else, you will need to have them complete the Affidavit of Residency form, have it notarized, and submit the above documentation with their name clearly delineated.
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Drivers License (Parent or Guardian)
- Zone 5 Election Form Completed (This will be provided at SCPS as needed.)
- GA Pre-K Registration Form English Version Spanish Version
Please submit the following as soon as possible:
Registration paperwork will not be accepted without the above documents.
WHERE WILL REGISTRATION BE HELD?
- SOCIAL CIRCLE PRIMARY SCHOOL FRONT OFFICE
**Please note: Bright from the Start (GA Pre-K) requires that we have all of this documentation within the time frames outlined. If we do not, adverse actions are required. Please be sure to begin collecting this information now.