Human Resources Director:
Debra Didier 770-464-2731 firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Circle City School District uses My Smart Hire as our online application system.
Certified Pay Scale 2021-2022
Classified Pay Scale 2021-2022
FY 22 Coaching Salary Schedule
FY 22 Principal and AP local share schedule
FY 22 Certified Administrator local share schedule
FY 22 Supplemental Schedule
FY 22 Event Support salary schedule
GCIC Privacy Notification for Applicants
Substitute Teacher Information
What are the qualifications for becoming a Substitute Teacher?
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Applicants must have a clear GCIC criminal background screening (information regarding how to complete this is included in the application)
- Applicants must successfully complete a Substitute Training session
How to become a Substitute Teacher
- Go to the Social Circle City Schools website and complete an application for Substitute Teacher.
- Complete the Background Consent Form. This will be sent to you once an application is completed.
- Schedule a fingerprinting appointment with Kari Willis or Debra Didier. The cost of the criminal background check is $44.00 and must be paid (cash, check, debit/credit card - AmEx is not accepted) by the applicant
- Register and complete ONE of the 2 substitute training options:
- After your background check is cleared and you successfully complete the substitute training, your name will be brought to the board for approval.
- Once your name is approved by the board, you can begin substituting.
If you need assistance with any of the steps above, please contact Jamie Sutton at 770-464-4824 or email@example.com.
Employment Verification Information
SCCS Procedures for Student-Teacher Placement