Students should do the following EACH school day that school is closed:
- Check Google Classroom DAILY for any new assignments.
- Work on your assignments until they are all complete. It is recommended that you spend at least 20 minutes per subject per class on your assignments each day.
- Watch videos and play math games related to the standards.
- Work on IXL. Students have their IXL log ins and should finish the Tracking Log for Geometry. When completed, work on 6th grade skills related to Statistics. The IXL skills should be completed to a Smart Score of 85 or above and will be GRADED!!
- Send me a Remind or e-mail me if you have questions or need anything! Official contact hours are 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Monday - Friday but I will also try to check e-mail questions later each day! firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to working with you each day from home!!!